Selima's house

This blog is for me to document my journey as a christian wife and hopefully one day a mom!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Who I am and the reason for this blog

I am 34 years old christian woman married to a wonderful husband for 6 years now. I am a stay at home wife. No children yet. But my husband and I are trying to have children. We also have a heart for adoption. I think there are so many children in the world who need someone to love them and take care of them. I am going to school to get my AA in Early Childhood Education. I have worked with children since 1995. I do volunteer work at my church in the Children Ministry department. Which I enjoy. I have such a heart for children and missions.

I enjoy writing. So this will be a place to collect my daily doings and my thoughts about life. I am also going to use this blog as a place to help me stay organized as what I need to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Hi Selima,

How did you find me? by accident? Isn't that just too much for a coincidence. Yes, I am passionate about adoption...so anytime you want to talk, I am more than happy to share.

Blessings to you and your husband.

Sandee

August 24, 2009 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Mom Of Many said...

Selima,
You have not posted in awhile....get goin' girl!

Once upon a time I, too, was a stay-at-home wife waiting for treasures - and look what the Lord brought me!! A boatload!!

Be encouraged - He makes the barren woman to be at home - the joyful mother of children!

xo

September 30, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home